Saturday 2 February 2008

Do Additives Cause Chrones Disease Problems ?

Chrons Disease problems caused by Additives
In Australia, some research has found that infant milk formula containing added fruit sugars could be the cause to some stomach disorders like Chrones disease, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis in children.

Apparently, some of the new children's milk formula, including big brands like Nutricia and Aptamil contain prebiotics which are supposed to improve the digestion such as fructose could actually be doing more harm that good. This is especially the case for children who may already be susceptible to diseases like Chrones disease.

A Gastroenterology expert, Prof Peter Gibson is concerned about the trend towards adding prebiotics to children's formula. He says that "Excessive intake of sugars that escape digestion and absorption in the small intestine contribute to susceptibility and symptom generation in Chrones disease, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis."

In the Western diet, The excessive intake of these sugars is common, This could possibly be one of the reasons why Chrones disease is so uncommon in places like Africa?

People with Chrones disease or IBS who remove these foods from their diet seem to get allot better. Prof Peter Gibson's team measured the prebiotic contents of food in the Australian diet in order to generate a nutritional database. The study found more than half of the 52 patients with Chrons disease who removed prebiotics from their food improved their symptoms. So it seems that prebiotics which provide good bacteria to maintain good digestive health but are likely to make Chrones disease and IBS symptoms worse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This means finding a steady stream of prospects daily and learning how to close these prospects to join your team. If you have a descent background in marketing and prospecting I would consider it, and if not you will have a hard time building your team and qualifying for commissions. there are some cool paints here

Anonymous said...

How I became a happy woman again
With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.