Saturday 12 April 2008

Chrones Disease Books

I found that books about Chrones Disease a great help to me when I was first diagnosed, some really helped and some left me with more questions than answers! That is why I thought it's would be a good Idea to create a post about some of the books that are available and then possibly in the future write a sort of Chrones Disease Book review.

Also just to let you know I will try and find links to the books for both USA and UK book sites as well as many other countries that I can find, if any of you are from any other country and know where you can find them online please let me know and I will add them. I have also where possible linked to sites that offer 2nd hand books as this is greener (save the trees!!) and cheaper too :-)

The Chrones Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Fact Book
Taken from the back cover: "Crohn's disease nearly took my life and dream of running in the Olympics. This book is helping me control my disease and stay in training." --Rene Felton, Track and Field National Record Holder"

"This text gave me a better insight into my illness. I have found that knowing what to expect makes coping with the disease easier." --Rolf Benirschke, Placekicker, San Diego Chargers

Where you can buy The Chrones Disease and Ulcerative
Colitis Fact Book:

Amazon USA:






USA: AbeBooks.com Used: $1.00!!

UK: Amazon.co.uk New £10.99
UK: AbeBooks.co.uk Used: £1.00

Australia: AbeBooks New A$27.73

Canada: AbeBooks Used C$10.67

France and Germany: The Chrones Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Fact Book is also available from any of the AbeBooks links above.

No comments: